AL CIVICO 16
Rules of the house
Guests are kindly required to observe the established rules:
- Breakfast time 8 to 9 AM
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas of the house. It is just a simple rule of good education that arises from the need to protect those who do not smoke, or those who will come after you, as well as a norm of fire prevention.
- It is recommended a correct use of toilets, avoiding excessive water consumption (to safeguard the environment) and avoid throwing objects in the toilet that can obstruct the discharges.
- Turn off the air conditioner every time you leave the house, to avoid unnecessary consumption of electricity.
- Do not use any power tools other than those already in the room.
- It is forbidden to consume food in the room and turn on your own stove.
- Visits and additional guests other than those staying there are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed inside the B&B.
- In accordance with the rules of the B&B and the rules of the Municipal Police, guest are required to observe the silence between 2 PM and 4 PM and from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- Every item of the room that will not be present at the end of the stay will be charged to the account.
- The B&B “Al Civico 16” disclaims any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of objects of your property left unattended in the rooms or common areas and for any damage to persons, animals or things to and from third parties.
- The keys will be delivered at the time of arrival in the B&B (PORTONE and ROOM); in case of loss there is a penalty of € 50,00 which will be charged to the guest.
- Guests must return the keys delivered at check out time.
- The day of departure guests are required to leave the room by 10:00 AM.